We can help you !
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
We understand things happen and sometimes in the middle of the night. We offer 24 Hour Emergency Support! Give us a call. It is guaranteed that 24 hours a day/seven days a week you can call
A very common issue among all the plumbing issues is constant back in your drain lines in your house or yard. A video inspection will locate and pinpoint exactly where the problem is in your pipe or drain.
WE DON'T MAKE YOU WAIT
Who says you should wait around for service personnel to arrive? We think that is ridiculous. When we set an appointment with you, we set it for a specific time. Not a 2-4 hour window
Best Price in Town Guarantee!
With us there are no gimmicks! We offer reliable service, quality products and knowledgeable staff, to help you take the guess work out of choosing the right plumbing solution. So call us today and get the best service and price, Guaranteed!
Trust The Plumbing Service Company
Finding the right plumber or HVAC contractor doesn’t have to be a challenge. At The Plumbing Service Company we make it easy to work with us
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. The job is not done until you are 100% satisfied with the results. And if you are not, we will do everything we can to make things right!
- Your property will be treated with respect. We keep the work area neat and will clean up after the job is done. It will seem as if we were never there!
- You have access to our team 24/7. We are always ready to solve your emergencies no matter the time or day. Count on us to be at your door ASAP!
- We stay up to date on the latest developments in product innovation and customer service. We are always looking for ways to better serve you!
- Enjoy upfront pricing with every job. We do not carry out any work without your approval. This eliminates unpleasant surprises at the end.
- You can expect us to arrive on time, in a clean uniform, and a fully-stocked service vehicle.
- We are an established plumbing and HVAC company that has been solving problems just like yours since 1997.
- We only hire experienced, licensed technicians for your safety. You can rest assured that the individual who arrives at your door is a professional working with your best interests in mind.
- As a locally owned and operated company, we understand the unique plumbing, heating, and AC needs of our neighbors and can provide the most cost-effective solution.
- Our team not only has the technical skills needed – we also focus on customer service and treat our clients to the best experience possible.
Why choose us
We have a simple goal – to provide you with the highest quality plumbing services available. We have been taking care of families’ plumbing needs for years. You can count on us for excellent workmanship, prompt calls, and personalized service. Our service techs undergo ongoing continuous training & education. We are well qualified to handle any plumbing situation you may have.
- Quality Services 100%
There are no hidden charges. We believe our clients should know what their costs are up front before we perform any plumbing service on their home. Therefore, we have devised pricing to reflect the quality of our services. Our technicians will always give you the price upfront and prior to performing any work so you will always know exactly how much you are going to pay.
Our Client’s Testimonials
“ Installed anti-siphon hose to dishwasher drain as requested by buyers As always, these guys did a great job, quickly and were pleasant and professional to deal with. I always call them. I don’t even think of calling anyone else. They deserve a Halo in my estimation ”
“ Cleared all the slow drains. Replaced leaking sink faucet with one I supplied. Descaled thankless water heater. Removed and resealed leaking commode ”
“ Had a clogged drain that was flooding the basement. Set up an appointment for the afternoon. The guys called and got there early. Very courteous, and thorough. Highly recommend ”
What is the most common reason for sump pump failure?
The primary cause for sump pump failure is a switching problem. The pump can move around inside the basin at times. Such movement causes the float that operates the switch to lodge against its side. Sometimes debris can also be to blame. Ensuring that your pump switch and float arm assembly move freely is very important.
Why won't my lavatory or sink hold water?
Hair and/or foreign matter accumulate and clog up the pop-up drain or strainer over time. Another cause is a worn pop-up drain or basket strainer. The solution is to clean out hair and scum build-up, then tighten the assembly nut connecting lift rod attachment to waste mechanism under lavatory drain. Replace the waste assembly or basket strainer if worn.
How do I prevent my outdoor/indoor faucets from freezing up in the winter?
Before freezing temperatures arrive, close the shut-off valve on the pipes that lead to your outdoor faucets. Then open the outdoor faucets to drain any existing water.
For indoor faucets that occasionally freeze in winter, try leaving cabinet doors open to allow warm air to reach the faucet plumbing. Also, you can try allowing water to slowly trickle into the sink. Insulating water pipes that may be exposed to freezing temperatures or wind may prove helpful as well.
What payments do you accept?
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard.
Your trusted local plumbing service
Plumbing done right the first time
Backflow Testing and Certification
Rooter and Drain Cleaning
Clean out Installation
Residential and Commercial water heaters
PLUMBING SERVICE COUPON
Please mention this dicount when booking appointment